Allen & Page Fast Fibre horse and pony feed is a quick-soak fibre feed which is high fibre, low starch, low sugar and balanced with essential vitamins and minerals, suitable for all types of horses and ponies.
Fast Fibre horse and pony food can be fed as a partial or complete hay replacement and is a good choice for older horses with poor teeth. It is also suitable for good doers and those prone to laminitis, as well as horses with intolerances to barley and molasses.
- Only 7.5% combined starch and sugar level
- High in fibre – 26%
- Suitable for those prone to laminitis
- A low energy/calorie feed –DE 8MJ/kg
- Quick soak– soaks in 60 seconds!
- Balanced with vitamins and minerals
- Contains prebiotics for healthy digestion
- Includes linseed – a good source of Omega 3
- Suitable for horses with intolerances to barley, alfalfa and/or molasses
- Horses and ponies at rest or in light work
- Horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Good doers who need a low calorie feed
- Horses and ponies struggling to chew due to worn or missing teeth
- Horses and ponies needing a partial hay replacer
Ingredients: Nutritionally Improved Straw, Oat Feed, Unmolassed Beet Pulp, Linseed Expeller (7.4%), Grass Meal, Di-calcium Phosphate, Expelled Soya Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Mint, Salt, Fenugreek, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides
Nutritional Additives: Vitamins: E672 Vitamin A: 10k iu (as retinyl acetate); E671 Vitamin D3: 1.5k iu (as cholecalciferol); E3a700 Vitamin E: 120mg (as all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) Trace elements: 200mg Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate (E1-Iron); 278mg Zinc Oxide (E6-Zinc); 160mg Manganous Oxide (E5-Manganese); 3.25mg Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2-Iodine); 1.76mg Sodium Selenite (E8-Selenium); 83mg Cupric Chelate of Glycine, Hydrate (E4-Copper)
Nutritional Analysis: Oil 3%, Protein 7.5%, Fibre 26%, Starch 5%, Total Sugar 2.5%, Estimated DE 8MJ/kg, Vitamin A10000IU/kg, Vitamin D1500IU/kg, Vitamin E120mg/kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.