Chudleys Salmon with Rice & Vegetables is a nutritionally complete and balanced diet formulated for working dogs on a moderate workload. The diet contains carnitine to help sustain a dog’s performance. Salmon with Rice & Vegetables also benefits from the inclusion of a joint care package including long-chain omega 3 fatty acids for the support of mobility.
Like all Chudleys diets, Salmon with Rice & Vegetables incorporates a blend of enhanced vitamins, amino acids, and trace nutrients which synergistically support a dog’s immunity, digestion, coat condition and general wellbeing. With no inclusion of wheat-gluten, soya or egg, this diet omits ingredients commonly associated to be causes of digest upset.
- Hypoallergenic diet formulated without wheat-gluten, soya or egg
- Joint care package and omega 3 fatty acids for a healthy musculoskeletal system
- Designed to help support stamina and recovery
- Prebiotics to help support gut health and immune system
- Complete unique package of nutrients to support skin and coat condition
- Contains QLC, antioxidant package
Ingredients: Whole grain maize, Salmon (min 26%), Prairie meal, Whole grain barley, Chicken fat, Rice (min 4%), Unmolassed beet pulp, Minerals, Alfalfa, Peas, (min 4% total vegetables). Yeast (source of mannan oligosaccharides), Salmon oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Dandelion leaves, Green lipped mussel (400mg/kg), Celery seed, Nettle leaves, Glucosamine (350mg/kg), Burdock root, Devil’s claw root, Blackcurrant, Rosemary, Pomegranate, Rosehips, Yucca schidigera, Beetroot.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 22%, Oil 12%, Crude fibres 3%, Crude ash 5.75%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.