Dengie Alfa-A Oil is the ultimate pure alfalfa fibre feed for fuelling hard work, improving stamina and promoting condition in horses and ponies.
The addition of rape seed oil makes this feed excellent for providing slow-release energy without the fizz.
- Promotes condition and topline
- Alfa-A Oil has a high oil content, perfect for show ring condition, healthy skin and coat shine
- Slow release energy from Alfalfa and oil
- Fuels work and improves stamina
- 100% natural ingredeints
- No added sugar
- Alfa-A Oil provides 12.5MJ/kg of slow-release energy, which is comparable to a conditioning or competition mix, but provides 10 times less starch, making it ideal for horses with ERS which research indicates benefit from a low sugar and starch diet. Click here to read about how to feed horses with ERS
- Alfa-A Oil is made from pure alfalfa grown in fields close to Dengie’s production sites in Essex and Lincolnshire, which has been chopped and dried at a very high temperature to lock in the natural goodness
- Alfalfa is rich in highly digestible fibre, packed with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. High in protein it is ideal for helping to develop muscle tone and for muscle function
- Alfalfa is a natural buffer to gut acidity. Independent research carried out at Texas A&M University, USA showed that alfalfa was a natural buffer to acidity in the digestive system. Feeding alfalfa was more effective at reducing the incidence of gastric ulcers than turnout on pasture 24/7
Analytical Constituents: Digestible Energy 12.5 MJ/kg, Protein 14%, Oil 12%, Ash (mineral) 10%, Fibre 27%, Sugar 4.5% & Starch 2%
Composition: Alfalfa & Rape seed oil
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.