Made from very strong but lightweight high specification steel and high carbon spring steel wire tines. Spring steel tines are designed to be flexible in order to follow the floor of the bed and then to return into place.
Designed to act as a riddle to allow shavings to fall through whilst leaving the manure behind making valuable savings in bedding costs. Effectively and easily allows the operator to rebuild and shape the bedding in the stable.
- Perfectly balanced - makes mucking out less back breaking!
- Tough long lasting finish
- Available with a range of handles and in different lengths
- Smaller than standard size
- Appropriate fork designed to meet children’s needs
- Wood Pellets
- Wood Chip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.