Harkers Loft Treatment is a dry disinfectant which inhibits the spread of disease-causing organisms which are often spread via the droppings. Even though the disinfectant is dry there is not lime or chalk based which can dry the natural oils on a pigeons plumage.
The dry disinfectant is compatible with all systems and should be sprinkled lightly around nesting and perching areas paying particular attention to any damp patches which are normally the danger areas in pigeon lofts.
Loft treatment is pleasant smelling, finely divided powder which incorporates a powerful ammonium biocidal agent. When spread as a dressing, bacteria is held in Loft Treatments highly absorbent matrix and efficiently neutralised.
- Loft Treatment is supplied in a 4 x 1.8kg shaker pack. 7.2kg in total
- Bacterial - Effective against bacteria and oocyst
- Pleasant to Use - Keeps the loft smelling fresh
- Sprinkle lightly throughout the loft over the floor, nesting and perching areas
- Dry Disinfectant - Can be used when the weather is damp
- Compatible with all other Hygiene Systems
- Penetrates the Areas your Scraper Cannot Reach
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.