Harkers Loft Treatment is a dry disinfectant which inhibits the spread of disease-causing organisms which are often spread via the droppings. Even though the disinfectant is dry there is not lime or chalk based which can dry the natural oils on a pigeon’s plumage.
The dry disinfectant is compatible with all systems and should be sprinkled lightly around nesting and perching areas – paying particular attention to any damp patches which are normally the danger areas in pigeon lofts.
Loft treatment is pleasant smelling, finely divided powder which incorporates a powerful ammonium biocidal agent. When spread as a dressing, bacteria is held in Loft Treatment’s highly absorbent matrix and efficiently neutralised.
- Loft Treatment is supplied in a 4 x 1.8kg shaker pack. 7.2kg in total
- Bacterial - Effective against bacteria and oocyst
- Pleasant to Use - Keeps the loft smelling fresh
- Sprinkle lightly throughout the loft over the floor, nesting and perching areas
- Dry Disinfectant - Can be used when the weather is damp
- Compatible with all other Hygiene Systems
- Penetrates the Areas your Scraper Cannot Reach
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.