Heygates Country Layers Pellets provide a complete feed for free range laying birds with added yolk pigment enhancers. Made using traditional quality ingredients, a 3mm Pellet provides a complete food for free range laying hens. With extra natural additives to help improve the health of your bird and quality of egg products.
Calcium is added to provide strong shells together with all the necessary minerals and vitamins for a healthy bird. To give an attractive yolk colour, pigments extracted from marigold petals are added together with another compound which occurs naturally in the skins of oranges.
- Traditional Natural Ingredients
- 3mm Pellet
- Complete Food (extra grit needed)
- Added Calcium for strong shells and a healthy bird
- Added Pigment to produce attractive yolk colour
- Suitable for laying Chickens
Analytical Constituents:Â 16% Protein 5% Fibre 0.34% Methionine
- Country Layers should be fed ad lib to laying birds. A typical bird will eat between 130 and 140 grammes per day
- A constant supply of fresh water and grit should be provided
- If mixed corn or wheat is to be fed then it should be in small quantities in the afternoon. Too much will reduce the bird's appetite for the layers pellets and they may not get enough protein, minerals and vitamins
- Feed from around 16 weeks or when first start to lay eggs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.