Versele-Laga Countryâ€™s Best Capria 3 & 4 Pellet is a maintenance & gestation feed for goats & deer over 3 months of age. The formulation of the pellet is also useful for the maximum production of milk by dairy animals.
- CAPRINA 3&4 pellet is a complementary feed for goats, deer, llamas and alpacas from the age of 3 months and during lactation and gestation
- This maintenance pellet greatly improves taste and intake and it guarantees an optimal condition and health
- The pellet is especially suited for keeping the milk production of dairy animals as high as possible
Use of high-quality ingredients guarantees good ingestion
COMPOSITION:Â wheat middlings, rape seed feed, palm kernel expeller, wheat gluten feed, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat bran, cereal grains screenings, vinasse, soya fibre, broken oil seeds, maize gluten feed, beet molasses, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, wheat feed, soya oil, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya)
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â crude protein 18.0%, crude fat 3.5%, crude ash 7.5%, crude fibre 10.0%, calcium 1.10%, phosphorus 0.68%, magnesium 0.31%, sodium 0.40%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the age of 3 months and during lactation and gestation.
- In general 500 g of CAPRINA 3&4 pellet a day is sufficient in addition to good grazing.
- During the winter a portion of 1 to 1.2 kg of CAPRINA 3&4 pellet per animal is recommended in addition to good hay.
- The daily diet should not contain more than 60% concentrated feeds.
- The dose of the ration depends on the animal species, the weight and stage of life of the animal.
- Always make fresh water and roughage (such as grass, hay...) freely available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.