Versele-Laga Oropharma Globifly is a dietary supplement for maintaining the ideal intestinal function in young pigeons whilst protecting against infections & other common ailments. The supplement consists of antibodies, a live probiotic, prebiotics & natural fibres which all work together to promote healthy gut bacteria.
Oropharma Globifly is a powder to support resistance. It contains antibodies against certain diseases and ensures an ideal intestinal function in youngsters.
- Contains antibodies for a better resistance against specific pigeon diseases
- Supports the bowel function in youngsters
- Supports the build-up of a natural intestinal flora
COMPOSITION:Â egg products, dried (40%), glucose, fibres from apples and citrus fruits (14%), sodium chloride, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) (0.05%)
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â crude protein 24.5%, crude fibre 1.5%, crude fat 16.5%, crude ash 5.5%, lysine 1.34%, methionine 0.7%, sodium 1.16%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Moisten your grain mixtures with 1 tablespoon of Oropharma Form-Oil Plus or Oropharma Garlic Oil to 1 kg of feed. Add 1 measuring spoon (= 10 gram) Oropharma Globifly powder, stir it vigorously and let it dry for 1 to 2 hours.
- Young pigeons: Mix with the feed For 3 days a week from weaning onwards
- Racing season of old pigeons and yearlings: administer for at least 2 days a week
- It is best to administer it in the first half of the week after the race
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.