Barley Rings is a complementary feeding stuff specifically for adult horses and ponies, especially those needing to gain weight.
- Cooked barley and linseed supplemented with vitamins and minerals.
- High in oil and protein for weight gain, condition and top-line.
- Easy to feed, no-mess rings that can be fed dry or soaked to make a highly palatable mash.
- Scientifically balanced to correct the natural imbalances of barley, unlike traditional mashes.
- Feed 400g-1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage
- Do not exceed 1kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total
- Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day
- Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day
- Fresh drinking water must be available at all times
- For use with target species only
Crude Protein 11.5 % Crude Oils and Fats 6.5% Crude Fibre 4.5% Crude Ash 6.0% Copper 45 mg/kg Sodium 0.3% Lysine 4.5g/kg Vitamin A 15,000 iu/kg Vitamin D 2,500 iu/kg Vitamin E 115 mg/kg Est. Digestible Energy 13.5 MJ/Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.