Dodson & Horrell Ruminant Browser Cubes cubes are a complementary feeding product for ruminants and browsers at maintenance or during growth.
- Traditional ingredients throughout; which are from local farms where possible
- Manufactured to a consistent recipe
- Increased biotin and zinc to help support hoof integrity
COMPOSITION:Â Lucerne, unmolassed beet pulp, nutritionally imporved straw, de-hulled soya bean meal, full fat linseed, wheat, oatfeed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, magnesium oxide
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 14.5 % Crude Oils & Fats: 4.0 % Crude Fibres: 22.0 % Crude Ash 11.0 %
- Feed as required along with appropriate amounts of forage and or browse
- Typical feed intake up to 3% of body weight, so offer 1% as cubes and free choice quality grass hay for maintenance; lactating and younger animals may require higher amounts of pellets but always ensure adequate forage supply
- Always ensure that clean fresh drinking water is available at all times
- Store in a cool dry place and fold down top when not in use
- Best Before date 5 months from manufacture
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.