Dodson & Horrell Electrolytes are essential for horse's competing or in hard work.
Replaces those essential nutrients lost through sweating and work. Electrolytes is powder supplement that contains electrolyte salts specifically designed to compensate for the losses that occur during heavy sweating in horses & ponies.
Electrolytes is recommended primarily for horses that are sweating heavily and in hard work but it is also suitable for use when the weather is very hot or if your horse sweats when travelling.
- A powder supplement that contains electrolyte salts
- Specifically designed to compensate for the losses that occur during heavy sweating in horses and ponies
- Suitable for use when the weather is very hot
- Also perfect for horse sweats when travelling
- Dietetic mineral feedstuff
- Feed 12g/100kg bodyweight per day
- For example: 200-400kg pony - approx 0.5-1 scoop
- 400-600kg horse approx 1-1.5 scoop
- Scoop enclosed = 50ml
- This product can either be added to a feed or can be mixed in water
Nutritional Analysis: Calcium 1.7%, Sodium 16.7%, Potassium 5.0%, Magnesium 1.7% Chlorides 30.7%, Glucose 13.0% Copper 333mg/kg
Composition: Sodium chloride, Calcium gluconate, Magnesium sulphate, Dextrose, Potassium chloride
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.