Dodson & Horrell Hedgerow Herbs is a mix of herbs that would have traditionally been found in pasture which are now often lacking from today's grazing. All the herbs in this blend offer nutritional support to your horse's well being and condition.
Please Note: This product is not suitable for mares in foal.
- Nettle & mint support a healthy skin, coat and immune system
- Oregano & rosehips, sources of natural antioxidants
- Dandelion, thyme and red clover head, provide variety of diet and promote health and wellbeing
- Ponies and smaller horses -Â 2 scoops per day
- Larger horses - 3 scoops per day, 1 scoop (100ml) = 20g
- Do not exceed the recommended feeding guide without consulting Dodson & Horrell or your veterinarian
- Do not feed to mares in foal
- Crude Protein = 18.0%
- Crude Oils & Fats = 3.0%
- Crude Fibre = 25.0%
- Crude Ash = 10.0%
- Sodium = 0.2%
- Nettle, Mint, Dandelion, Thyme, Rosehips, Oregano, Red Clover Heads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.