Contains a blend of grasses including timothy, fescue & perennial ryegrass. Can be added to concentrate feed or used as a partial forage replacer. High in fibre to encourage chewing and saliva production & buffer stomach acid.
Pure dried grass chaff suitable for all horses and ponies, with the exception of laminitics. Just Grass combines a variety of different grasses including timothy, fescue and perennial ryegrass, with absolutely nothing else added to it.
Naturally high in calories to support a medium to hard workload or weight gain. Contains a high quality source of protein to provide the building blocks for musculature.
The length and fibrous properties of this chaff encourage chewing and enhance saliva production, supporting gastric health.
- High in quality protein for muscle development
- No added molasses
- Very palatable, ideal for fussy feeders
- Not suitable for laminitics
- Feed 50-600g/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage
- Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day
- Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day
- Fresh drinking water must be available at all times
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For use with target species only
- Crude Protein = 13.5%
- Crude Fibre = 25.0%
- Oil = 4.0%
- Ash = 9.0%
- Starch = 3.0%
- Sugar = 12.0%
- Estimated DE = 10MJ/kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.