Created by renowned equine brand Dodson & Horrell, this product uses various herbal extracts known for their proven beneficial effects on the liver. A nutritional and palatable supplement that has been used for over 2000 years as support for various health concerns.
Please note: The dried Milk Thistle may be supplied either in a bag or a tub. If this is a problem, please let us know when ordering.
- An ancient herb with a variety of uses
- Nutritional support for healthy liver function
- Available as a dried herb or liquid
- Ponies and smaller horses - 2 scoops per day
- Larger horses - 2.5 scoops per day / 1 scoop (100ml) = 12g
- Do not exceed the recommended feeding guide without consulting Dodson & Horrell or your veterinarian
- Do not feed to mares in foal
Nutritional Analysis: Crude Protein = 16.5%, Crude Fibre = 19.0%Composition: Milk Thistle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.