Dodson & Horrell Racehorse Cubes are a traditional racing cube for horses in training.
Dodson & Horrell Racehorse Cubes are highly digestible cubes formulated specifically for racing Thoroughbreds. This highly palatable cubed ration provides quick releasing energy required for fast work and replenishes glycogen stores following exercise.
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activity within the body
- Rice bran to support body condition
- Key amino acids
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
- Performance-level nutrition
- 1 level Stubbs Scoop approximately contains: 1.9kg/4.2lbs
- Feed 1.2 - 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage. Do not exceed 1.5 kg/100kg bodyweight per day in total. Divide into at least 2 - 3 meals per day
- Ensure a minimum intake of 1.5kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day
- Fresh drinking water must be available at all times. For use with target species only
Composition: Wheat, Wheatfeed, Oats, Ricebran (Expeller), Dried Beet Pulp, Sunflower Seed Meal, Dehulled, Soya (bean) meal, feed (GM soya), Molasses, Grass Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Premix, Yeast, Lysine, Magnesium Oxide
Analytical Constituents: Est. Digestible Energy 13.0 MJ/Kg, Crude Protein 14.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 4.5%, Crude Fibre 8.5%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Copper 40 mg/kg, Sodium 0.5%, Lysine 6.5 g/kg, Methionine 2.2 g/kg, Selenium 0.5 mg/kg, Iron 60 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 15 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 5 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 8 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.02 mg/kg, Biotin 1.1 mg/kg, Vitamin A 12,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D 1,300 iu/kg, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.