Dodson & Horrell 14% Racepower Muesli is a lower starch racing cube with additional supplements, specifically for horses in training.
- Lower starch racing cube
- Recommended for horses in full training or in the early stages of training.
- QLC antioxidants to support antioxidant capacity and recovery
- Fibre Complex to aid fibre digestion
- Prebiotics to support a healthy bacterial profile and maintain gut function
- Chelated minerals to improve mineral absorption and activitywithin the body
- Actisaf Yeast for hindgut pH stability and fibre fermentation
- Performance-level nutrition
- Feed 800g-1.2kg/100kg bodyweight per day in conjunction with free access to forage.
- Do not exceed 1.2kg/100kg of bodyweight per day.
- Divide into at least 2-3 meals per day.
- Ensure a minimum intake of 2kg/100kg bodyweight of forage per day.
- Fresh drinking water must be available at all times.
Ingredients: Oats, Wheatfeed, Grass Meal, Micro Flaked Maize, Sunflower Seed Meal, dehulled, Dried Beet Pulp, Molasses, Oatfeed, Soya Ext, Flaked Barley, Vegetable Oil & Fat, Full Fat Linseed Meal, Linseed Expeller, Calcium Carbonate, Flaked Soya, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin Premix, Full Fat Soya, Oats, Magnesium Oxide, Lysine, Yeast, Fructo-oligosaccharides, Mixture of: Blackcurrant, Kale, Spinach, Beetroot, Rosemary, Rosehip, Pomegranate, Basil, Mint, Soya Oil (produced from GM Soya), Mannan Oligosaccharides.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.