Dodson & Horrell Soya Oil is a traditional addition for your horse or pony’s diet and this supplement can help to improve your horse’s coat condition and shine. A shine on your horse’s coat is normally a good indication that your horse is in good health and nutritional supplementation can help to achieve this picture of health.
Soya Oil is a rich source of omega fatty acids and these have been shown to help improve coat condition, helping you to give your horse that extra edge and sheen.
- Useful weight gain aid as it is a high calorie supplement
- Source of slow release energy that can help to improve stamina
- Soya Oil can aid horses with skin irritation
- For a glossy coat
- Rich source of Omega fatty acids
- 200-400kg pony = up to 150ml per day
- 400-600kg horse = up to 300ml per day
Around 75ml per day will help your horse develop a healthy, shiny coat, while feeding more is an ideal way to provide extra calories without adding bulk to your horse’s feed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.