Cortaflex HA Regular Strength Solution is designed for the nutritional maintenance of healthy joints in horses and ponies in light to moderate work, or older horses needing a little extra mobility support!
Cortaflex HA Regular Strength Solution provides a tried and tested blend of key compounds, in a low sugar, palatable liquid, making it suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. CortaflexÂ® HA Regular Strength Solution includesÂ collagen, hyaluronic acid, trace elements and amino acidÂ building blocks to provide essential nutritional support for maintaining healthy cartilage and joint fluid. Cartilage is the spongy, elastic material which covers the ends of the bones within a joint, acting as a major shock absorber and helping to reduce friction. Joint or synovial fluid should be thick and viscous, to bathe and lubricate the joint, also acting as a vital shock absorber.
- Provides key nutritional building blocks for joint support including collagen, amino acids, MSM, hyaluronic acid and trace elements.
- Palatable liquid formulation, suitable for all horses and ponies in light to medium work, and older horses and ponies to support mobility.
- Low sugar - suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited,Â ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and tested with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex HA Regular Strength Solution?
- Nutritional support for cartilage (collagen,Â amino acids, MSMÂ andÂ manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSMÂ andÂ copper)
- Joint fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Bone and connective tissue repair (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis, including those where the use of glucosamine is a concern for owners.Â
CollagenÂ â€“ one of the most abundant proteins in the body, and provides the structural framework for cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. Â We are proud to confirm that we use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.
Hyaluronic acidÂ â€“ a key compound called a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which helps to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the cartilage and act as an additional shock absorber.
Amino acidsÂ â€“ to provide the nutritional building blocks for the production of the amino sugars. The best known amino sugar is probably glucosamine, which is important as a subunit for the production of other compounds called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which then bind to the collagen framework in the cartilage, to help give it greater strength and elasticity.
MSMÂ â€“ provides a natural, bioavailable form of sulphur which is a key mineral for the bonding of compounds within the cartilage framework, to enhance strength, and also helps to support the horse's own anti-inflammatory processes.
Key trace minerals includingÂ manganese, silicon and copper - which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. These minerals also play key roles in the production of important antioxidants.
Directions:Â For 500kg horse: 30 ml per day for maintenanceÂ
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.