Equine America Cortaflex HA Super Fenn. New improved Cortaflex Super Fenn powder formulation is now even better. We have enhanced levels of key compounds and nutrients associated with supporting joint health and comfort, including increased levels of the key minerals copper and silicon.
You may notice tiny blue particles distributed through the product â€“ this is the important trace mineral copper, vital for bone and muscle health, and supplied through bioavailable chelated copper. The tiny brown particles are the silicon, supplied as monosilicic acid, which plays a key role in cartilage and bone health. The new formulation also includes an attractive apple aroma!
Providing powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses, or older horses with significant levels of wear and tear. Contains a unique combination of collagen, amino acid, hyaluronic acid and trace elements, delivering the importantÂ nutritionalÂ building blocks to support joint health. Also contains Boswellia and MSM to support a normal inflammatory response, promoting joint and muscle comfort in hard-working horses.
- Also contains Boswellia and MSM to support joint and muscle comfort in hard working horses
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited,Â ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substancesÂ and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- Tried and testedÂ with over 2 million units sold worldwide.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex HA Super Fenn Powder?
- Supporting cartilage (collagen, MSM and manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSM and copper)
- Synovial fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Joint and connective tissue support (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Supporting anti-inflammatory processes (Boswellia, MSM)
Dextrose, MSM (16.7%), Calcium Carbonate, Whey Protein, Boswellia (3%), Collagen, Rapeseed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid (0.27%)
Additives (per litre):
Technological additives: Monosilicic acid E551a 2500mg.Â NutritionalÂ additives: Manganese (3b506 Manganese chelate of glycine hydrate) 3333mg, Copper (3b413 Copper (II) chelate of glycine hydrate) 1667mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831 Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 500mg. Sensory additives:Glycine (2b17034) 3121mg, Glutamic acid (2b620) 7350mg
Analytical Constituents:Â Â Â
Protein 7.1% Oil 0.5% Sodium 0.02% Fibre 0.6% Ash 6.0%
For 500kg horse; in hard work: 15g per day.
For maintenance; 7.5g per day.
Maximum; 15g per day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.