Equine America Everyday Vitamin & Mineral Supplement provides over 25 key vitamins, minerals and trace elements, together with probiotics and prebiotics, Everyday Vitamins and Minerals are the ideal way to help ensure optimum health and performance in horses and ponies on forage-based diets, or low intakes of concentrate feed.
The balanced levels of key trace elements and important antioxidant vitamins are also suitable to support growth and development in youngstock and broodmares.
Forage should form the basis of all equine diets, but many pastures are low in key minerals, and preserved forages such as hay and haylages can lose much of their vitamin content with drying and storage.Â Many horses and ponies do not need the extra calories from fortified concentrate feed, and this can mean that their forage-based diet may be low in key minerals and vitamins.
- Providing over 25 essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements that may be missing in the diets of horses and ponies. Everyday Vitamins and Minerals is an ideal way to help ensure optimum health and performance
- Contains probiotics and prebiotics to support digestive health
- Ideal for horses and ponies on forage-based diets or low concentrate feed intakes
- Provides high levels of key minerals to support growth and development in youngstock and broodmares
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing
Everyday Vitamins and Minerals provide a cost-effective, simple way to provide important micronutrients such as vitamin A for the immune system, healthy skin and vision, Vitamin D for strong bones, theÂ antioxidant Vitamin E for muscle health,Â and B complex vitamins for blood health, immune boosting, and energy production for body cells to function correctly.
Important minerals including calcium and phosphorus help build and maintain strong bones and muscles, and magnesium helps to support the nervous system.
Trace elements including copper, zinc, manganese, iodine, selenium and iron all play important roles in bones, muscles, and maintaining health and well-being.
Probiotics and prebiotics included in Everyday Vitamins and Minerals help support a healthy gut microbiome, which isÂ vital for keeping the immune system working, to produce energy to provide body heat to keep horses and ponies warm, and to digest fibre to produce energy used to maintain bodyweight and to work.
Everyday Vitamins and Minerals powder is carefully blended on a palatable alfalfa base, which also provides important amino acids, together with seaweed, a natural source of many nutrients.
What are the benefits of Everyday Vitamins and Minerals?
- Cost-effectiveÂ way to provide importantÂ vitamins and mineralsÂ for horses and ponies on forage- based diets or low concentrate feed intakes to help maintain health and wellbeing
- Low starch and sugarÂ and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
- Contains a blend ofÂ organic chelates and inorganic mineral saltsÂ for optimum bio-availability
- Suitable forÂ youngstock and broodmaresÂ Â to support growth and development
- On aÂ palatable alfalfa and seaweed base, easily mixed in a small fibre feed, to encourage even fussy feeders
- Contains bothÂ probiotics and prebioticsÂ to support theÂ gut microbiomeÂ andÂ immune systemÂ during periods of potential disruption such as changing yards, or new forage supplies
Composition: Dehydrated Alfalfa, Oligofructose (5.0%), Dextrose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Seaweed Meal, Salt, Magnesium Oxide
For 500-600kg horse; 50g per day
For 300-450kg pony; 30g per day
Maximum; 50g per day
50g (approx) measure enclosed
Do not exceed recommended intakes unless under professional advice
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.