Feathers & Beaky Chicken Treat is a little different from the traditional mixed corn. We've gathered all the things that chickens love and mixed them into a deliciously good treat. A chicken's crop only holds around 100g of feed, so we advise feeding Chicken Treat after they've finished their layers pellets to ensure they get all their nutritional requirements.
- Perfect mix of Chicken Scratch and Treats with added Oyster Grit
- To be fed on an afternoon
- Suitable to be fed scattered
- Alternatively feed from your hand
Ingredients:Â Whole wheat, kibbled maize, pea grits, whole barley, striped sunflower, oyster grit, soya oil.
Typical Analysis:Â Protein 12%, Oil 9%, Ash 6%, Fibre 2%
- We recommend feeding about 20g per day either scattered on the ground or from your hand
- Feed after finished Layer Pellets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.