Although chickens like to scratch about, throwing vegetables on the ground isn't ideal. They get dirty and any that isn't eaten can attract those dreaded rats. Put the veg in our robust vegetable holder instead and you'll lose a few hours watching them jump up to get a beak full. It's good exercise for your hens and the veg lasts longer too, helping to prevent boredom.
- Throwing vegetables on the ground isn't ideal
- Doesn't attract those dreaded rats
- Good exercise for your hens
- Makes the Vegetables last longer
- Helping to prevent boredom
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.