Foran Chevinal is a syrup based vitamin, mineral and amino acid supplement that is suited towards performance horses or horses that need a helping hand in the recovery process.
Easily used to boost an existing balanced diet or top up requirements at times of reduced dietary intake. Chevinal can be used to balance out a diet of forage or concentrates as necessary.
- The ultimate liquid multivitamin, mineral and essential amino acid supplement for optimal nutrition
- Scientifically formulated for optimal equine nutrition
- Palatable liquid balancer to complete a diet of forage or one primarily based on straights
- Amino acids readily available to develop and maintain condition
- Performance horses where dietary intake does not meet micro-nutrient demands
- Sales preparation
- Show horses
- Native breeds prone to obesity
Composition: Cane molasses, sorbitol, sodium chloride, purified honey, magnesium sulphate heptahydrate, east extract (inactivated)
Nutritional Info: Protein 3.85%, oils & fats 1.81%, fibre 0.17%, ash 12.27%, calcium 0.25% & sodium 1.33%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.