The Fyna-Lite Aluminium Shavings Fork is a lightweight, perfectly balanced muck fork ideal for skipping out and digging out a shavings bed. The Fyna-Lite Aluminium shavings fork is also ideal for use with bedding such as wood pellets, wood chip, hemp and paper.
The spring steel prongs of this shavings FynaLite fork are strong yet flexible making the fork ideal for digging out wet deep litter shavings beds. Fyna-Lite have designed the prongs to be superbly flexible, allowing them to follow the contours of the floor of the stable. This ensures that you can muck out quickly and effectively! The prongs have been spaced perfectly to ensure that manure is retained whilst clean bedding falls through effortlessly thus minimising bedding wastage.
The Fyna-Lite Shavings Fork is available with a wide range of handle lengths and materials making it ideal for use by individuals of all heights.
- Best selling and most trusted stable fork currently on the market
- Beware of cheap imitations!
- High specification
- Superior quality
- Engineered to last
- Allows operator to easily rebuild and shape the bedding in the stable
- Suitable for use on several bedding types
- Strong, light and easy to use
- Perfectly balanced - makes mucking out less back breaking
- Wood Pellets
- Wood Chips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.