A wide choice of handle types & lengths. The Fyna-Lite Shavings Fork is a lightweight, perfectly balanced muck fork ideal for skipping out and digging out a shavings bed. Fyna-Lite shavings forks are also ideal for use with bedding such as wood pellets, wood chip, hemp and paper.
The spring steel prongs of this shavings fork are strong yet flexible making the fork ideal for digging out wet deep litter shavings beds. Fyna-Lite have designed the prongs to be superbly flexible, allowing them to follow the contours of the floor of the stable. This ensures that you can muck out quickly and effectively! The prongs have been spaced perfectly to ensure that manure is retained whilst clean bedding falls through effortlessly thus minimising bedding wastage.
- Rounded tines pick up manure and wet bedding, but won't damage the rubber matting
- Designed to pick up manure and wet bedding, without damaging the rubber matting in the stable
- Strong, light and easy to use
- Allows the operator to easily rebuild and shape the bedding in the stable
- Perfectly balanced - makes mucking out less back breaking!
- Tough long lasting finish Handles
- Wood Pellets
- Wood Chips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.