Global Herbs Metabolic Tonic helps your horse maintain a normal metabolism. The word 'Metabolism' describes how all the chemical reactions in the body work together. The body's metabolism naturally changes with the time of year and the amount of fat deposits present.
Metabolism may also be affected by unusual environmental conditions and pollution. The state of the body's metabolism in such conditions affects energy levels, insulin resistance levels, blood glucose stability, fat levels in crest and belly, sensitive laminae, and normal drinking and urination.
Metabolic Tonic is designed to help all the above remain in normal harmony so that your horses can live productive, energetic, fit, and happy lives.
- Laying down a lot of fat especially on the crest
- Difficulty controlling blood sugars or energy levels
- Reoccurrence of laminitis or sensitive laminae
- Hormonally unbalanced
- Regular signs of tiredness and lethargy
Ingredients: Fenugreek, Amla, Bitter Melon, Arjuna, Geloy, Gymnena, Cinnamon, Ginger, Long Pepper, Black Pepper, Holy Basil Extract, Winter Cherry Extract, Amla Extract, Mango Extract, Apple Flavouring
- 2 scoops twice a day for loading rate and 1 scoop twice a day for maintenance rate for an average 500kg horse
- 1 level scoop of Metabolic Tonic powder is approx 13g
- *It may be possible to reduce from loading rate after 2-3 months to maintenance dose with advice from Global Herbs or your health professional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.