GWF Nutrition Tiger Oats is a complete high energy, low starch feed for all hard working and competition horses and ponies.
What are the Benefits of Feeding Tiger Oats?
- Provides a lower starch (33%), high oil, high fibre, 13MJ/kg energy feed
- Provides the perfect combination of slow and fast release energy
- Manufactured using whole traditional, high oil, high fibre, lower starch lean horse oats
- Includes a 3mm vitamin and mineral pellet to balance calcium/phosphorus ratios and provide important electrolytes for peak performance
- Contains concentrated yeast derived oligosaccharides as a feed source for beneficial bacteria to help maintain a healthy hindgut
- Provides the best form of digestible starch, so reducing the risk of digestive upsets in the hindgut
- Provides a unique combination of 5 active nutraceuticals
- Contains the OatinolÂ® Delivery Systemâ„¢ to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption
- Wheat gluten free
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- The feeding level below is provided as a guide. In all cases, feed according to the workload of the horse or pony
- Tiger Oats for Horses is recommended as a complete replacement to all other hard feeds for performance horses and ponies in medium or hard work
- Split the total daily quantity by the number of daily feeds
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.