Harkers Harkamectin helps to control worms, lice and mites in racing and show pigeons, in a single spoy-on treatment.
- Treats internal and external parasites
- 5ml bottle - sufficient for 50 birds
- 6 x 5ml Pack
- Contains lvermectin 0.35% w/v
- 2 Drops (200ug Ivermectin) per bird onto the skin, between the shoulders. Use before the start of the racing season
- Dose can be repeated every 6 weeks
- Bottle will treat approximately 80 pigeons
- Do not use during the main moulting season
- Do not use during the hatching period
- Do not use this product on young birds less than 8 weeks old
- Serious reactions have been reported after the application of the active substance to dogs (especially collies, old English sheep dogs and related breeds), tortoises and turtles
- Avoid contact to skin, eyes and, mouth
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.