Harkers Hormoform is a leading feed supplement for racing pigeons.
- Designed to fill any shortfall in the staple diet, whether breeding, racing or during the moult
- Natural source of carbohydrates and fibre, increasing palatability and aiding digestion
- High levels of essential amino acids, aids muscle growth, promotes better feathering and improves egg/chick size and vitality
- Made using only quality ingrediants, no cheap fillers or inferior alternatives
- Makes up for any shortfall in the staple diet
- Contains essential fatty acids that cannot be reproduced by the body, aids cellular repair, promotes better eyesight when flying and improves fertility and hatchability
- High in vitamins, promotes strong bones and increases protein synthesis, leading to improved flight ability
Birds raced better than ever and, as a result, demand for Hormoform has increased steadily since its introduction. This and the fact that most of the important races have now been won by Hormoform prepared birds, demonstrates the satisfaction and confidence fanciers have found in this product. The Formulation Hormoform is a compound of energy-yielding fats and oils, animal and vegetable protein, yeast, cod-liver oil, malt extract, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements supported on a cut-wheat base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.