Mollichaff Condition Complete is a highly digestible, high fibre, high oil and low starch blend which can be fed as a complete concentrate feed alongside good quality forage. Mollichaff Condition Complete contains a balanced blend of alfalfa, dried grass, oat straw, fibre pellets, barley, soya flakes, soya oil and mint as well as Yea-sacc and a prebiotic, plus vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Soya oil is included to provide essential fatty acids to help improve skin condition and encourage a healthy, glossy coat.
Mollichaff Condition Complete includes Yea-sacc and a prebiotic to help maintain a healthy digestive system. Mint is also included as a digestive aid and because its taste and aroma are particularly appealing to horses. Mollichaff Condition Complete is suitable for encouraging weight gain in underweight horses and ponies and can also help to maintain weight and condition in competition horses and ponies.
It can be used as the sole concentrate feed as it contains a broad spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement.
- Always feed at least 1.5% of bodyweight in total food per day (including forage), even to overweight horses and ponies
- Always weigh feedstuffs, particularly when feeding overweight or excitable horses and ponies
- Feed dry or damp according to preference
- As with all new feedstuffs, introduce gradually and increase quantities as requested
- Clean, fresh water should be available at all times
The following table is intended as a guide only. Good quality forage should also be offered to complete the diet. Remember that every horse is an individual and should be treated accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.