Northern Crop Driers Graze-On Lite, which has replaced Gold Blend. A blend of dried grass and soft straw, the perfect high fibre maintenance feed. Similar feed value to good quality hay. Short chop forage which prolongs feeding time. Can be added to hard feed to prevent bolting of food. It's dust extracted and molasses free.
- A blend of dried grass and soft straw, the perfect high fibre maintenance feed
- Flavoured with mint
- High levels of digestible fibre
- Similar feed values to good quality hay
- Short chop forage prolongs feeding time
- Can be added to hard feed to prevent bolting
- Dust extracted
- Molasses free
Feed Material: Dried Grass, Straw, Mint
Feeding Tip: Introduce gradually over a 5-7 day period. Some horses may prefer it slightly dampened.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.