Saracen Competition Fit Mix Horse Feed utilises a variety of Micronised cereals to ensure power output is maximised. The inclusion of digestible fibres help to top up the performance horse fibre intake, while the added oil helps support multiple competitive rounds by optimising energy metabolism.
The extensive spectrum of vitamins and minerals ensures optimum nutrient absorption, whilst maintaining normal muscle function and immune health. Optimum levels of antioxidants help to support the horse from potential free radical damage. Competition Fit Mix contains a live yeast to help support a healthy environment in the hindgut, which is especially important in performance horses that may be fed lower forage and higher concentrate feed rations. Yeast also has many other benefits including optimum feed utilisation and maintenance of appetite in the performance horse.
The high-quality protein sources support cell, tissue and muscle repair to ensure mobility and athletic potential is maintained in the performance horse. The addition of a unique red apple flavouring encourages even the fussiest feeders to eat well. Competition Fit Mix can also be fed to good doers requiring more oomph but Saracen Horse Feeds strongly recommends that you speak to our nutritionist for individual feeding rates.
- Instant energy cereal based mix
- Supports natural recovery patterns with the replacement of glycogen post exercise
- Utilises a variety of energy pathways to optimise power generation
- Super-Fibre inclusion to support controlled performance
- A unique Apple Flavouring to maintain palatability
- Precise inclusion of recommended Live Yeast to support gut flora health
- High quality protein to optimise peak muscle health and encourage maintenance of topline and muscle definition
- Fully fortified with chelated minerals from Kentucky Equine Research
- Fixed formulation providing consistent nutritional quality
- Electrolyte inclusion to delay the onset of fatigue, however additional salt and electrolyte supplementation is recommended for horses that are working hard or for long durations
- Competition horses & Ponies requiring instant energy for speed and power based disciplines
- Competition horses & ponies with a limited appetite
- Competition horses & ponies requiring maximal power productivity for work
- Competition horses & ponies needing a little more oomph
- Good-Doers requiring additional energy as part of a two part feeding regime
Composition: Oats, Lucerne Pellets, Maize Flakes, Barley Flakes, Molasses, Soya Flakes, Soya Bean meal, Dried Sugar Beet Shreds, Wheatfeed, Pea Flakes, Vitamins, Soya Oil, Soya Hulls, Sunflower Extract, Minerals, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Yeast & Mixture of Flavouring Compounds
Nutritional Information: Oil 6%, Protein 13%, Fibre 10%, Digestible Energy 13 MJ/kg, Starch 26%, Vitamin A 21,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 3,450 IU/kg, Vitamin E 285 IU/kg & Selenium 0.57 mg/kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.