Saracen KERx Triacton is a triple-action supplement designed to improve bone density and support digestive health in horses. The pelleted supplement contains an array of highly bio-available minerals and vitamins essential for sound skeletal development and maintenance, as well as optimal function of the gastrointestinal tract.
Studies conducted at Kentucky Equine Research have demonstrated the positive effects Triacton has on bone density and buffering capacity of the stomach and hindgut.Triacton supports health in three research-proven ways: increasing bone density for skeletal strength, buffering stomach acid to bolster gastric health and reduce the incidence of ulcers, and moderating the pH of the hindgut to prevent acidosis.
- Contains a novel source of calcium, shown to be more highly digestible than other forms of the mineral, including calcium carbonate
- Provides a research-proven stomach buffer, which reduces acidity and decreases the likelihood of gastric ulcer formation
- Includes yeast for further hindgut support and improved fibre digestion
- Helps increase bone density in young, growing horses and athletic horses, which is especially important for horses involved in intense training such as racehorses, three-day-event horses, polo ponies, and other horses required to work at speed
- Includes an array of other bone-building nutrients, including magnesium, boron, silicone, iodine, zinc, and manganese, as well as vitamins A, C, D, and K, which are important for bone health
- Supports the beneficial microorganism population of the caecum and colon by minimising the acidity of the hindgut
- Young horses in training
- Horses needing digestive support
Feeding Guide: Serving size:
- 120g to mature horses
- 60 - 120g to growing horses
- Container sizes: 5 kg (41 servings) 12 kg (100 servings)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.