Saracen Shape-Up Balancer is a low starch, high fibre mix designed to provide a balanced diet at low intake levels, and to help maintain a normal,healthy metabolism. It can be used as a calorie (energy) controlled ration for those with an increased risk of metabolic disorders to meet micronutrient requirements whilst maintaining a low starch, sugar and calorie ration, which is also beneficial to those that may be prone to excitable temperaments.
SHAPE-UP is the result of nearly two years of research and development and incorporates some of the most recent and up to date nutritional innovations for horses and ponies that require a low starch and low-calorie feed.
The ration is based on Saracen Horse Feeds' "Super-Fibre" technology, meaning that energy is derived from slow-release, fibre sources that produce a minimal glycaemic response post feeding. The high fibre content of SHAPE-UP and the inclusion of an original acid neutralizing ingredient also helps to maintain a healthy digestive system for good-doers that may be on a restricted forage rations.
- High in digestible "Super-Fibres"
- Low in Starch (7.5%) and Sugar (7%)
- Recommended intake of biotin to support hoof and horn quality
- Contains cinnamon for palatability and antioxidant support
- Provides a source of Omega-3 fatty acids to aid in maintaining joint health and mobility
- Contains Acid-Buf for digestive health - supports optimum pH in the hindgut
- Includes a mycotoxin binder to support normal bacterial balance in the digestive system
- Contains Magnesium for cell sensitivity
- Horses During Reduced Exercise
- Horses Prone to Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome
- Horses Requiring Slow Release Energy
- Horses with Poor Hoof Quality
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.