Spillers HDF Lay Off Mix is suitable for horses during early fittening work, box rest and recuperation. The high digestible fibre and controlled starch provides sustainable energy for fittening work and the quality protein supports muscle development.
- Low energy mix for racing and performance horses during early training
- Contains a palatable blend of steam flaked barley, maize and peas
- With a high level of lysine to support muscle tone and development
- Includes probiotic live yeast to support hindgut health
- With added vitamin C for respiratory support
- High in vitamin E the most important antioxidant to support immune and muscle health
- Rich in calcium to support bone re-modelling during early training
- Includes chelated zinc, copper and manganese to help maximise absorption
Ingredients: Flaked barley, Oatfeed, Wheatfeed, Molasses, Flaked maize, Grass nuts, Flaked peas, Rice bran, Calcium carbonate, Salt, Vitamin & mineral premix, Live yeast, Dicalcium phosphate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.