A herbal supplement to restore and maintain gut vitality. Made from 100% natural active ingredients, the Verm-X® Original range can be fed all year round. Use for daily control and protection of intestinal hygiene. It’s suitable for all shapes and sizes, from pets with sensitive stomachs, to pure breeds and high-performance animals.
- A 100% natural palatable and easy to use formulation that controls intestinal hygiene
- It creates an environment in the gut and digestive system which can attack and expel challenges
- Environment is designed to stay active throughout the year
- The herbs used in the formulation have blood cleansing and gut maintenance properties
- Ideal for horses and ponies sensitive to pharmaceutical chemicals and can be used all year round
Feeding Guide: Add two 25g scoops to daily feed for five consecutive days, and repeat every three months. Feed half the amount to foals aged six to 18 months.
Prior to introducing any new product have a Faecal Egg Count (FAC) so you have a record of your starting point. We recommend that all horses have regular faecal egg counts (at least twice a year) to avoid unnecessary control programmes.
Ingredients: Verm-X (Cinnamon, Garlic, Thyme, Peppermint, Fennel, Cleavers, Nettles, Slippery Elm, Quassia, Elecampane), Wheatfeed Meal, Beet Pulp, Oatmeal, Hempseed Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Molasses, Sunflower Oil, Seaweed Meal, Salt, Vitamin C. Analysis: Protein 13.6%, Fibre 13.5%, Ash 7.25%, Oil 3.5%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.