Versele Laga Country's Best Duck 1 & 2 Crumble is a complete starting and growth feed for chicks of ducks, geese and swans. Appropriate for chicks from the first day until the young animals are fully grown, at an age of about 12 weeks. It is also suitable for small waders.
This starting and growth crumble contains enough protein, energy, minerals and vitamins for a good and efficient growth and development. The 2mm crumble form promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling and it is perfectly ingested by both the larger and the smaller species.
Country's Best Duck 1 & 2 Crumble conains a specialÂ Feather Care formulation/ The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
- Protein rich
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals
- Source of energy
- Easily digested
- Minimal wastage
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments for optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage
Composition:Â Wheat, maize, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, maize gluten feed, beet molasses, wheat middlings, fish oil, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, wheat bran, sunflower oil, palm oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, sepiolite
Analytical constituents:Â Crude protein 19.0%, Crude fat 5.5%, Crude ash 6.5%, Crude fibre 4.0%, Methionine 0.42%, Lysine 0.99%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Calcium 1.05%, Sodium 0.20%.
Directions for Use:Â Period: From the first day until the young animals are full grown (+/- 13 weeks). Small waders at all ages.Â The feeds can be freely administered.
- Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.