Versele-Laga Floating Sea Duck is a 4mm pellet for ducks that live in salt or brackish water, from 4 weeks of age.
- FLOATING SEA DUCK is a 100% extruded floating feed for ducks that usually live in salt or brackish water, from the age of 4 weeks
- This floating feed contains 35% protein and all other nutrients to keep the animals in optimum condition. The animal protein comes from fish meal, shrimp and plankton. Moreover, the feed also contains spirulina, algae and sea salt
- This 4 mm pellet has a high floating capacity, so that the animals have enough time to take in the feed
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
COMPOSITION:Â soya bean meal, dehulled*, wheat, fish meal, maize, toasted soya beans*, alfalfa, sodium chloride, marine zooplankton meal, algae (spirulina), (*contains genetically modified soya)
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â protein 35%, fat content 5.5%, crude fibre 3.9%, crude ash 8.5%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.8%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the age of 4 weeks
- Provide freely on the water. Pay attention that all floating feeds are consumed within 5 minutes
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.