Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 1 Crumble is a complete starting crumb feed for laying hen chicks from the first day up to 10 weeks. Versele-Laga Gold 1 Crumble is a perfectly balanced feed, it contains adequate protein and energy levels that ensure chicks to develop into healthy young chickens without excess fat building up too quickly.
The crumb form promotes a smooth intake without spilling excessively and the added coccidiostat protects the sensitive animals against coccidiosis and maximises the overall intestinal health. Country's Best Gold 1 Crumble is made from crumbled pressed grains and seeds enriched with vitamins & minerals.
- GOLD 1 crumble is a complete starting feed for laying hens from the first day up to 10 weeks
- This is a perfectly balanced feed, it contains adequate protein and energy levels that ensure chicks to develop into healthy young chickens without excess fat building up too quickly
- The crumb form promotes a smooth intake without spilling excessively. The coccidiostat protects the sensitive animals against coccidiosis and maximizes the overall intestinal health
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
COMPOSITION: wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, wheat gluten feed, sunflower seed feed, rice bran, beet molasses, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, wheat bran, soya bean hulls (produced from genetically modified soya), palm oil, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 17.5%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 4.5%, lysine 0.93%, methionine 0.39%, calcium 1.15%, phosphorus 0.73%, sodium 0.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the first day up until 10 weeks
- A balanced development is more important than a rapid growth. Once well started, don't feed them too abundantly: depending on the age and the breed, from 10 to 50 g/day
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.