Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 1 Mash is a complete animal feed for rearing chicks. This starting feed for rearing laying hens ensures perfect development of the chicks without the birds putting on undue amounts of flesh or excess fat building up too quickly.
Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 1 Mash is composed of finely ground grains and seeds enriched with vitamins & minerals making it ideal for chicks. The mash form also promotes a gradual intake of the feed, an improved digestion thus better manure consistency.
- GOLD 1 mash is a complete starting feed for laying hens from the first day up to 10 weeks
- This is a perfectly balanced feed, it contains adequate protein and energy levels that ensure chicks to develop into healthy young chickens without excess fat building up too quickly
- The mash form promotes a gradual intake of the feed, an improved digestion thus better manure consistency. The coccidiostat protects the sensitive animals against coccidiosis and maximizes the overall intestinal health
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
COMPOSITION: wheat, maize, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, beet molasses, palm oil, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 17.5%, crude fat 5.5%, crude ash 6.5%, crude fibre 3.5%, lysine 0.93%, methionine 0.39%, calcium 1.20%, phosphorus 0.62%, sodium 0.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the first day up until 10 weeks
- A balanced development is more important than a rapid growth. Once well started, don't feed them too abundantly: depending on the age and the breed, from 10 to 50 g/day
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.