Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Mini Mix is a complete feed for bantams from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period.
- GOLD 4 MINI mix is a complete feed for bantams from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period
- This user-friendly feed contains a high-grade mixture of fine grains and a 2 mm special laying pellet
- It contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The fine grains and small pellets make it ideal for bantams
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
COMPOSITION: wheat, maize, wheat middlings, calcium carbonate, peas, sunflower seed feed, wheat bran, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), barley, linseed, sorghum, millet, palm kernel expeller, alfalfa, maize gluten feed, sunflower seeds, monocalcium phosphate, wheat feed, sodium chloride, sunflower oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, marigold extract
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 13.0%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 9.5%, crude fibre 4.5%, methionine 0.34%, lysine 0.65%, phosphorus 0.56%, calcium 2.50%, sodium 0.20%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
- Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Administering supplementary grain is not necessary.
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- If you have a normal to large hen, we recommend GOLD 4 mix, a grain mixture with a 3 mm laying pellet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.