Versele-Laga Country's Best Gold 4 Red Mash is a laying mash for a beautiful yolk colour from the first egg.
- GOLD 4 RED mash is a complete feed for laying hens from week 18 and during the entire egg-laying period
- This laying mash with a high energy content contains all the ingredients, minerals and vitamins necessary for a regular lay and a strong eggshell. The feed ensures a rapid gain in egg weight
- The addition of red pigments ensures a beautiful red yolk. The mash form promotes a gradual intake of the feed
An optimal combination of calcium, phosphorus and vitamin D3 guarantees strong eggshells and a healthy skeleton.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural lay.
COMPOSITION:Â wheat, maize, soy feed (produced from genetically modified soya), sunflower seed feed, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten feed, soya oil, rice bran, maize gluten feed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate, marigold extract, sepiolite
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â crude protein 16.5%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 11.5%, crude fibre 3.5%, lysine 0.83%, methionine 0.41%, calcium 3.35%, phosphorus 0.58%, sodium 0.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the first egg (about 18 weeks).
- Feeds can be freely administered: depending on the age and the breed, about 110 g per day. Without administering supplementary grain.
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- If yolk colour is of secondary importance and you prefer to administer a supplementary grain feed, you can mix up to 20 % Gra-Mix into the meal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.