Versele-Laga Show 2 Pellets are a premium quality 2mm growth pellet from 7 weeks until 12 weeks.
- SHOW 2 pellet is a complete growth feed for pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl. Appropriate for growing animals from the age of 7 weeks until 12 weeks
- This growth pellet contains all the necessary nutrients for a balanced growth and a perfect feather development
- The extra small pellet of 2 mm guarantees a smooth intake. The coccidiostat protects the animals against coccidiosis
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat, this reduces the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
COMPOSITION: maize, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), wheat, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, rape seed feed, sunflower seed feed, calcium carbonate, linseed, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, marigold extract
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: crude protein 19.5%, crude fat 4.0%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, lysine 1.01%, methionine 0.40%, calcium 0.95%, phosphorus 0.63%, sodium 0.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the age of 7 weeks until 12 weeks
- The feeds can be freely administered
- Due care must be taken when switching over ornamental fowl to the growth pellet. Check whether the chicks can actually ingest the larger-sized pellet
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account
- For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.