The Versele-Laga Country's Best Show 3 Pellet is a 2mm maintenance pellet for game birds and ornamental fowl, designed to be fed from 13 weeks.
- SHOW 3 pellet is a complete feed for pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl. Appropriate from the age of 13 weeks and for adult animals outside the breeding season. This feed is recommended for show birds
- This maintenance pellet contains all the nutrients to keep the animals in optimum condition outside the breeding season. Omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contribute to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage
- The extra small pellet of 2 mm guarantees a smooth intake
The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products without coccidiostat, for a natural growth and lay.
COMPOSITION:Â wheat, maize, sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, wheat middlings, rice bran, rape seed feed, wheat bran, wheat feed, maize gluten feed, calcium carbonate, linseed, soya oil, sodium chloride, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, marigold extract, vinasse, sepiolite
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â crude protein 15.0%, crude fat 5.0%, crude ash 5.5%, crude fibre 5.5%, lysine 0.65%, methionine 0.33%, calcium 1.00%, phosphorus 0.68%, sodium 0.15%
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Period: From the age of 13 weeks until the young animals are fully grown and adult animals outside the breeding season
- The feeds can be freely administered
- Always provide Grit for an easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton and the formation of the eggshell
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water
- For an optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account
- For animals that are actively entered for shows, the hens may switch to SHOW 3 pellet at the age of 9 weeks, the cockerels at the age of 11 weeks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.