Versele Laga Nutribird F16. Extruded pellets - Maintenance food for fruit- and insect-eating birds, with fruit.
- Scientifically approved composition for e.g. fruit doves, trushes and jays
- Contains all the nutrients your birds need
- Completely consumable, prevents selective eating behaviour
- With fruit. Supports the intestinal flora and protects against intestinal disorders
- Iron Storage Disease is a frequently occurring problem with frugivorous and insectivorous birds; that is why NutriBird F16 has such a very low iron content (max 85 ppm)
- Recommended by veterinarians and used worldwide by ornithological parks and top breeders
With natural clay minerals and prebiotics for a healthy intestinal flora and optimal digestion
Contains all the nutrients for a beautiful plumage
The optimal calcium/phosphorus ratio for healthy bones
Composition: cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, seeds, minerals, sugars, fruit (apple 7%*, cranberry 2%*, elderberry 1%*), oils and fats, MOS, yeasts, yucca *dehydrated fruits and vegetables, % equivalent before drying
Analytical Constituents: protein 16%, fat content 8.5%, crude fibre 3%, crude ash 4.5%, calcium 0.8%, phosphorus 0.55%, methionine 0.4%, lysine 0.8%, threonine 0.55%, tryptophan 0.15%, cystine 0.25%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.