Versele Laga Nutribird T20. Extruded pellets - Maintenance food for large fruit- and insect-eating birds, with fruit.
- Scientifically approved composition for e.g. mynahs, toucans, turacos and fruit doves
- Contains all the nutrients your birds need
- Completely consumable, prevents selective eating behaviour
- Supports the intestinal flora and protects against intestinal disorders
- Iron Storage Disease is a frequently occurring problem with frugivorous and insectivorous birds; that is why NutriBird T20 has such a very low iron content (max 85 ppm)
- Recommended by veterinarians and used worldwide by ornithological parks and top breeders
With natural clay minerals and prebiotics for a healthy intestinal flora and optimal digestion
Contains all the nutrients for a beautiful plumage
With optimal protein and calcium content for excellent breeding results
COMPOSITION: cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, oils and fats, seeds, sugars, fruit (apple 7%*, cranberry 2%*, elderberry 1%*), MOS, yeasts, yucca *dehydrated fruits and vegetables, % equivalent before drying
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: protein 20%, fat content 8.5%, crude fibre 3%, crude ash 6%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.6%, methionine 0.35%, lysine 0.9%, threonine 0.7%, tryptophan 0.2%, cystine 0.35%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.