Versele Laga Oropharma Muta-Vit is a special blend of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements, with high content of sulphurous amino acids and biotin.
- Promotes feather development and condition
- Strengthens the plumage
- Protects the liver and ensures an optimal metabolism
- Helps to prevent fright moulting
- An optimal supplement to the feed when the bird is stressed
- The sulphurous amino acids in Muta-Vit are essential for the production of keratin
- Biotin ensures good quality keratin
- Guarantees a fast and good moult
Directions for use
1 level measure (= 1 g) of Muta-Vit per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g Orlux soft food or eggfood.
- During the moult to promote the development of the feathers: three times a week
- During the preparation for the show season: for 4 consecutive days
- After treatment with antibiotics or other medicines: for 5 consecutive days
- In cases of decreased appetite as a result of a poor metabolism: for one whole week
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 3 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 220 IU/kg, Vitamin E 20 mg/kg, Vitamin C 13 mg/kg, Vitamin K3 650 mg/kg, D-pantothenate calcium 2.4 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 900 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 3.5 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 1.3 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 6 mg/kg, Niacin 17.5 mg/kg, Biotin 225 mg/kg, Folic acid 330 mg/kg, L-lysine 20 mg/kg, DL-methionine 30 mg/kg, E1 - Iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 2.5 mg/kg, E2 - Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 100 mg/kg, E4 - Copper (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate) 500 mg/kg, E5 - Manganese (manganese sulphate monohydrate) 5 mg/kg & E6 - Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 4.5 mg/kg
Composition: Lactose, Glucose, Vitamins, Amino acids & Trace elements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.