Versele-Laga Oropharma Recup-Lyt is a unique blend of electrolytes on a glucose basis. This dietary supplement ensures a balanced hydration in tissues and organs, helps pigeons recover faster after the competition, prevents dehydration and promotes recovery after illness. Pigeons lose fluids with important minerals for the body such as calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium and chloride during heavy exertion
Unique mixture of electrolytes on a glucose base. Administer directly after the flight for quick recovery and to prevent dehydration caused by diarrhoea.
- Prevents dehydration caused by diarrhoea
- Helps quick recovery after a race
- Ensures a controlled fluid balance in tissues and organs and consequently prevents dehydration
COMPOSITION:Â glucose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium chloride
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS:Â crude protein 0%, crude fibre 0%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 7.18%, lysine 0 mg/kg, methionine 0 mg/kg, sodium 19600 mg/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1 sachet per litre of drinking water
- During the competition season: Pigeons are very thirsty on arrival: give fresh drinking water + 1 dessertspoon of Oropharma Glucose + Vitamins per litre of water. The drinking water for arriving birds must be brought up to loft temperature in advance. Refresh the drinking water after 2 hours and make Recup-Lyt available until the day after
- For heavy long distance flights: the day before basketing
- During the breeding and moulting season: once a week.
Freshen solution daily.
In case of intestinal problems (adenovirus, colibacillosis, coccidiosis): administer Recup-Lyt daily until symptoms like diarrhoea have disappeared.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.