Versele Laga Trichocure Tablets are used for the treatment of Trichomonosis (canker) and Hexamitiasis in Pigeons.
- Very active against Trichomonas and Hexamita
- One-time treatment
- Delayed release for longer lasting effect
- Unique longer lasting protection
- Does not cause vomiting
- No harmful effect on condition
Recommended dose and dosage schedule:
The recommended dose rate is 1 tablet per pigeon to be administered directly into the beak following feeding. In severe cases repeat the treatment 2 days later. If necessary, repeat again after 1 week.
It is also advisable to give 1 tablet of Trichocure per pigeon directly into the beak following feeding:
- After a race with a prolonged stay in the baskets
- After purchase
- During the racing season, every fortnight
- During weaning of the nestlings
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.