Mental stimulation is an important part of keeping your dog happy and active. Instead of just adding more physical exercise to your dogs routine add in why not try and interactive toy.
Treat dispensing dog toys enrich your dogs lives by giving them something meaningful to do. And because these activities alleviate boredom they decrease the likelihood of our dogs developing behavioural issues such as excessive chewing or barking.
Treat-dispensing dog toys aren't just for food. In addition to hiding treats, they're designed to keep your dog busy. They're perfect for dogs who make mischief when they're bored, or become destructive when left alone. Why not check out our range of KONG interactive dog toys including some of our favourites below!
- KONG Ballistic Hide ’n Treat Dog Toy - This durable plush toy, delivers two-in-one action, as a mentally challenging treat puzzle and doubling as a fetch toy when closed.
2. KONG Replay Treat Dispensing Dog Toy - When a dog pushes the KONG Replay, this next generation of treat-dispensing toy rolls away—then rolls back on its own. Completely paw powered, the irresistible return motion engages the savviest of pups, inviting them to push again, fueling more rollback fun.
3. KONG Flipz Treat Dispensing Dog Toy - KONG Flipz pops up and over when dogs tap it, dispensing treats as it flips and wobbles, sparking natural foraging instincts for a mentally-stimulating food puzzle.
4. KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball - Twist open and fill with kibbles or treats and the irresistibly unpredictable way KONG Bamboo dispenses snacks hooks dogs into extended bouts of play that busies body and mind.
5. KONG Lock-It Dog Toy - KONG Lock-it is a treat puzzle that keeps dogs playing and engaged while they eat. Designed for variety, this toy provides a varied challenge for dogs while rewarding them with treats or kibble along the way